Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Time-dependent thermoacoustics

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi!

My simulation refers to optoacoustic generators investigation.
As I haven't find thermoacoustics time-dependent study, which I needed, so I matched my generator domain as "heat flux in solids" and both media and generator as "acoustic-solids interaction". After simulation it seems that heat flux I've set in generator doesn't affect ultrasound in media.
Question is: should I bind these physics in some way or does the problem lies elsewhere?

I'm COMSOL newbie.

1 Reply Last Post Feb 22, 2017, 11:48 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Vasily Zarubin

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago Feb 22, 2017, 11:48 a.m. EST
Hi,

I also met this problem, have you solved this problem?
Hi, I also met this problem, have you solved this problem?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.