In this archived webinar, we briefly introduce the capabilities of the Battery Design Module and go over what’s new for battery design as of COMSOL Multiphysics® version 6.1.
- Interface for modeling battery packs
- Functionality for simulating heat transfer in battery layers
- Study step for parameter estimation
- Functionality for modeling nonideal electrolytes
- Improved accuracy and stability
After the presentation, we show how to model the temperature in a battery pack during thermal runaway.
- Learn more about the Battery Design Module
- Get the Thermal Runaway Propagation in a Battery Pack model
- Download the latest version of COMSOL Multiphysics®