Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Simulink model problem - help out

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

softwares:
Comsol Multiphysics 3.4
Matlab 7.8.0 (R2009a)

<<PLS help me out, the problem is that i do not scope the desirable curve!!>> Grateful for your help!
I want a sin curve and i extract a line.!
Any suggestions??

Below i am writing down my followed steps

open comsol with matlab -> select 2D in space dimension -> in the list Comsol Multi>Plane stress>Transient analysis.
->specify a rectangle object -> from options menu i choose Constants and i write load = 1000.
->from the physics menu subdomain settings the defaults, -> to Boundary Settings i choose 1=fix and 4>load>Fy=load (the constant)

->i mesh it
->i solve it for times 0:1:5
->file->export->simulink model

SIMULINK export
linearized dynamic
on variables tab -> input=load
output y1= point 3 total displacement

and ok!
SIMULINK circuit the attached jpg photo

0 Replies Last Post Oct 18, 2010, 5:41 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Ilias Papalaios

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.