Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Model LIbrary Sources?

Andrew Prudil Nuclear Materials

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
Does anyone know how to check the sources for the correlations used in the model library? I'm specifically interested in the sources of thermal conductivity for Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Oxygen gases?

It might be nice if the model library included notes with each entry detailing the sources of information for those interested. I just want to be sure that the values are useful for my application.

Thanks

1 Reply Last Post Nov 25, 2010, 1:15 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 25, 2010, 1:15 a.m. EST
Hi

normally they do, check the Information and particularly the "Property Information" selection boxes (v4.1),

when nothing happens I assume its the default referring back to the documentation of the material library such as the "Handbook of chemistry"

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi normally they do, check the Information and particularly the "Property Information" selection boxes (v4.1), when nothing happens I assume its the default referring back to the documentation of the material library such as the "Handbook of chemistry" -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.