Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error 1095: Failure to load (Not enough server storage space)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have a problem opening COMSOL 3.5a models.
It was working fine, but suddenly, it couldn't load my models starting last Friday.
Last time, I had the same problem, but the problem was resolved by turning computer on and off.
So I turned my computer off over the weekend and tried, but this time it's still not working.

I looked up the error message online, but none of the solutions is applicable to our model since we created our models on COMSOL 3.5a version and never transferred the model from one person to another.

Since it is possible that the server does not have enough space, I tried opening this on desktop, but it didn't work.

When I tried to copy the model to my document or my private server storage, it won't copy because of lack of storage space.

Sincerely,
Jinhwa

0 Replies Last Post Jul 11, 2011, 2:53 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Jinhwa Chun

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.