Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Low Field NMR Permanent Magnet

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I want to design permanent magnet for low field nmr systems. I'm not a newcomer yet. physically I chose Magnetic field no current (mfnc). I've designed the necessary geoemetry. I defined the outer sphere as air as the material. I gave a relative permeability of 1. I also described the NeFeB magnets as air. I gave a relative permeability of 1.05. I cannot identify NeFeB magnets as other materials. maximum energy product and so on. can not enter a very property. I chose mfnc as a physic for designing a permanent magnet. magnetic scalar potential I don't know how to calculate and enter Vm. There is a Br value below the magnetic flux conversation value and I don't know if I can enter this value for magnetization. have a nice day.

0 Replies Last Post Jun 28, 2019, 4:47 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Tarık Koyuncu

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.