Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Problem with the meshing

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I'm working on the attached device and i have problem with the mesh. This device is an interdigited microelectrode and there are 25 pairs of small electrodes interdigited. I think that the problem is related to the mesh dimensions, but I have no idea how to solve it. I tried to use a costum size and to mesh every single domain with different sizes but the computanional time too high. I usually just end up with a warning message.

I hope that someone could help me because i'm stuck with this problem since the last week.

Thank you

Paolo Mazzucchi

2 Replies Last Post Jan 23, 2012, 12:44 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 22, 2012, 8:46 a.m. EST
Hi

I have problems to download your model, it gives "0 bytes" it looks like the web site has no more free space, we are too productive ;)

I have seen amny error pages flashing the last 2-3 days when replying

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I have problems to download your model, it gives "0 bytes" it looks like the web site has no more free space, we are too productive ;) I have seen amny error pages flashing the last 2-3 days when replying -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 23, 2012, 12:44 a.m. EST
Dear Ivan,

this is the link of my device i hope that someone could help me.

dl.dropbox.com/u/28825762/Modello%20totale.mph

Thank you,

Paolo Mazzucchi
Dear Ivan, this is the link of my device i hope that someone could help me. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28825762/Modello%20totale.mph Thank you, Paolo Mazzucchi

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.