Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

moving mesh ALE

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi every one. I need some help to blend both of two things.

I am working on some project on COMSOL.

I am trying to simulate the effect of eddy current from moving magnet to solid conductivity material.

Permanent magnet moving by spring using the structural mechanics module. And I added emqa (quasi-statics, Magnetic / Perpendicular Induction Currents, Vector Potential) and gave some data of permanent magnet and conductivity material, and they located in the separated air gap.
Then I need to blend both of them. I am trying to use moving mesh (ALE).
But I can not find out how to solve emqa system.

Thanks.

0 Replies Last Post Apr 20, 2012, 4:34 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Sain Su

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.