Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to read an error and find the corresponding variable

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I get the below error and I wonder if you can help me to understand the error and find the corresponding varible/interface.

I use heat(solid+fluid)+flow+moving mesh+chemistry+transport of concentrated species(TCS) interfaces+Thermodynamics under global defenitions and using multiphysics reacting flow interface (not nonisothermal flow multiphysics interface)

The following feature has encountered a problem: - Feature: Stationary Solver 2 (sol6/s2) Velocity u, Pressure p Failed to evaluate Jacobian of operator. - Operator: laginterpdiff - Geometry: geom1 - Domain: 18 Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: dvol_spatial(((comp1.spf.res_p(comp1.nirf1.tau_c(-nojac((comp1.nirf1.rhocomp1.spf.betaT)(comp1.u-d(x,TIME))))))-(comp1.spf.res_u(nojac(comp1.nirf1.rho)comp1.nirf1.tau_m)))-(comp1.ht2.res_T(comp1.ht2.tau_enojac((comp1.nirf1.rhocomp1.ht2.alphap)((-comp1.u)+d(x,TIME)))))) Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: (comp1.nirf1.streamlinenitf)(dvol_spatial)

Thank you

0 Replies Last Post Jul 25, 2023, 2:17 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Hooman Enayati

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.