Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

mosfet

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello all
when i simulate mosfet in 3D space i don't see any error during simulation but at result i see wrong results for electron and hole concentration(negative concentration at some points!) while potential result is correct.
it is very strange!
i am new user in comsol . would you mind helping me?

1 Reply Last Post Oct 24, 2013, 5:19 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Oct 24, 2013, 5:19 a.m. EDT
Hi Reza,

Thank you for your post. I sent an e-mail to you yesterday in response to your information request. Please reply to my e-mail with your licence number (you can find this in COMSOL by clicking on 'help' then 'about COMSOL Multiphysics') and I will be able to advise on whether our support engineers can provide assistance on this model.

Best regards,

David
Hi Reza, Thank you for your post. I sent an e-mail to you yesterday in response to your information request. Please reply to my e-mail with your licence number (you can find this in COMSOL by clicking on 'help' then 'about COMSOL Multiphysics') and I will be able to advise on whether our support engineers can provide assistance on this model. Best regards, David

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.