Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Two elements connect to the same side of the shared element face

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, friends:
when I import the mesh file [by hypermesh12.0] to COMSOL, it always gives the error infromation like this"Two elements connect to the same side of the shared element face".
how to solve this problem?
Thanks a lot

1 Reply Last Post Oct 30, 2015, 9:03 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Tian Ye

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago Oct 30, 2015, 9:03 a.m. EDT
Hey Tian,
I got this problem too.
Have you fixed this problem with your mesh staff???
Wanna get your help.
Thanks a lot.

Hello, friends:
when I import the mesh file [by hypermesh12.0] to COMSOL, it always gives the error infromation like this"Two elements connect to the same side of the shared element face".
how to solve this problem?
Thanks a lot

Hey Tian, I got this problem too. Have you fixed this problem with your mesh staff??? Wanna get your help. Thanks a lot. [QUOTE] Hello, friends: when I import the mesh file [by hypermesh12.0] to COMSOL, it always gives the error infromation like this"Two elements connect to the same side of the shared element face". how to solve this problem? Thanks a lot [/QUOTE]

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.