Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

creating a 3D structure with surface roughness

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi All,

I am trying to create 3D structure with surface roughness. I realized that there is already a discuss for 2D example. I am wondering how to do that with a 3D structure like a cube. Alternatively, how do I add surface roughness on surfaces of an existing 3D structure.

Thanks,

Linlin

1 Reply Last Post Aug 25, 2010, 3:15 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 25, 2010, 3:15 a.m. EDT
Dear Linlin,

I have the same question, if it is possible please let me know how we can do it for 2D, I need do it for 3D, but I do not know how I can do it for 2D also.

Thank you in advance,
mehdi
Dear Linlin, I have the same question, if it is possible please let me know how we can do it for 2D, I need do it for 3D, but I do not know how I can do it for 2D also. Thank you in advance, mehdi

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.