Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

error in the initial values thermal plasma

Roberto David Vera Torres

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone I hope you can help me with my problem, I'm new in using comsol, I am looking for 1 month but I was asked to make a project that has comsol using argon plasma, in the documentation I found COMSOL with a prototype called thermal plasma which I am basing, all I wanted to change was the geometry and follow the same steps of accomplishment but I have errors like the initial values, and I was changing some things as time, the initial values, the mesh, when I change the data on the part of Inductively Coupled Plasma in Plasma Model 1, Absolute pressure by p0, works but I can not get data from heat transfer and I can not get a good result I appreciate the help can provide

pd.:I could not attach the file as it measures 125 mb

0 Replies Last Post Sep 27, 2012, 6:11 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Roberto David Vera Torres

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.