Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

flload, postinterp, posteval not working in matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I need to export data from a comsol model to matlab. So, I need the functions flload, postinterp, posteval. I tried to learn about flload in matlab R2009a, so I wrote "help flload" in command window of matlab but it shows the following message:
"flload not found."
Same thing happens when i tried for postinterp and posteval. What should I do?

I also write a program in matlab using the functions flload, postinterp. Here I find the following error:
"??? Undefined function or method 'flload' for input arguments of type 'char'."
Can anyone give any solution why matlab can not identify flload?

Rasel

0 Replies Last Post Nov 8, 2012, 11:07 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Rasel Uddin

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.