In recent years, we have seen a reawakened interest in hydrogen fuel cell and water electrolyzer technology, with an important economical driver being the continuously lowered costs for intermittent renewal electricity generation from wind and solar.
Modeling and simulation are important tools in the design and development of these electrochemical systems.
The Fuel Cell & Electrolyzer Module, an add-on product to COMSOL Multiphysics®, brings powerful tools to better understand and predict the real-world performance of fuel cells and electrolyzers.
This webinar will present the capabilities of the Fuel Cell & Electrolyzer Module, including:
- Gas-diffusion electrodes
- Electrode reactions
- Built-in thermodynamics
- Membrane gas crossover and electroosmotic water drag
- Two-phase flow
- Mass and momentum transfer in porous media
- Heat transfer in porous media
- MEA, flow field, and stack modeling
- Simulations of steady-state polarization plots and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS)
Register for Modeling and Simulation of Fuel Cells and Electrolyzers
This event will be held online.
August 2, 2022 | 14:00 CEST (UTC+02:00)