- KB 933: Troubleshooting graphics issues
- KB 1083: Error: An error has occurred. See the log file C:\Users...
- KB 1285: Graphics Window not responding on computer with Intel Iris Xe graphics chip
- KB 1290: Graphical Glitches in the User Interface on Gaming Computers
- KB 903: Could not obtain license for COMSOL Multiphysics GUI
- KB 1022: License Error: -25 or FlexNet Licensing error:-21,126
- KB 1252: License error -5,414 in COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4
- KB 1289: Network connect to THIS_HOST failed
Floating Network License Administrative Issues
- KB 1016: Overview of License borrowing
- KB 1058: How to administrate multiple floating network license files on one license server
- KB 1059: Error: Licensed number of users already reached
- KB 1078: Problems running a classkit license (CKL)
- KB 1142: How can I see who is currently using a floating network license?
- KB 1211: How to administrate a COMSOL Multiphysics Floating Network License and a COMSOL Server License on the same license server
- KB 1253: When the primary server for our license server triad crashes, license handling does not work.
- KB 1288: How can I check if I can connect to the license server?
Installing Interfacing Products
The following articles address issues that may arise when installing interfacing products.
- KB 1221: Repairing the LiveLink Interface Using the COMSOL Installer
- KB 1093: Error: Failure loading MATLAB libraries. This model requires that MATLAB is available.
- KB 1122: Error: Failed to connect to SOLIDWORKS
- KB 1158: Parameter Selection Is Not Available in the PTC Creo Parametric User Interface
- KB 1159: Parameter Selection Is Not Available in the PTC Pro/ENGINEER User Interface
- KB 1160: Error: Failed to connect to Solid Edge
- KB 1162: Error: Failed to connect to PTC Pro/ENGINEER
- KB 1163: Error: Failed to connect to Inventor
- KB 1167: Error: Failed to connect to Inventor LT
- KB 1218: Error: Failed to connect to PTC Creo Parametric
- KB 1234: An error is returned when running mphlaunch and mphstart
Linux and Mac Specific
COMSOL makes every reasonable effort to verify the information you view on this page. Resources and documents are provided for your information only, and COMSOL makes no explicit or implied claims to their validity. COMSOL does not assume any legal liability for the accuracy of the data disclosed. Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark details.