Noise Analysis of Automotive Components - Archived
If you would like to learn more about predicting noise in various automotive components with the help of multiphysics simulation, join us for this interactive webinar.
The noise emitted by automotive systems is influenced by sound and vibrations generated by multiple components as well as their interaction. In addition, the acoustics profile of each component is a result of multiple physical effects. In order to optimize the acoustic behavior, engineers have to accurately predict and analyze these different physical interactions.
During this session, attendees will learn how to:
- Simulate the acoustic performance of car cabins, speakers, gearboxes, motors, etc
- Efficiently model perforated baffles and pipes in mufflers
- Account for conduction and viscous losses in speakers
- Analyze the acoustic performance of liners and perforates in the presence of flow
- Compute transmission loss using built-in port conditions
- Calculate exterior acoustic fields in open-boundary problems
Archived Webinar Details
This is a recording of a webinar that originally aired on October 26, 2021